The Monochrome Madness Challenge
It is the next challenge and I have been sent many images. All are fantastic and yet another great variety. You must have noticed the new name up there for Laura’s and my challenge, this is what it will be called each week from now on.
I thought I would show this one again.
This one worked so well in Black and white, and it is probably one of my favourites that I have done recently. The lighting is really effective.
I have LAURA MACKY‘s image and she has given us another great image.
It is nice to see some that are toned as well. You can see Laura’s post and how she did her image by going to her post, Standing Alone.
We received lots of entries this week, and instead of showing them individually, I have put them into a gallery. I have put a number under each one, and below the gallery are the corresponding numbers and links to that persons blog.
We have such a large variety of images, it is so good to see. We would like to say thank you to everyone who entered their images.
- KKEITH, PHOTOGRAPHER: THE PHOTOBLOG
- THE PALLADIAN TRAVELER
- Casa de Kao
- Photographs by James Collett
- A few images, frozen into time
- Elementary Posters
- PAT CALLAHAN PHOTOGRAPHY
- TRICIA BOOKER PHOTOGRAPHY
- THE OCEAN-LAND CLASH
- The Shady Tree
- The Weekly Minute
- Blinded by Light
- Broken Window Photography
- Gin Getz
- ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA
- Jamie Christine Photography
- Fine Arts Journal
- John Holding
Now, if you wish to participate,
- You must email me the image you want to include with a link to your blog, or website. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be as small as it can be, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- You have until the following Tuesday morning to get your entries to me. Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
There were a lot more entries this week, and it seems feasible to me that this might become too much for me to handle. I am toying with ideas, as I like this challenge and would like it to keep going. So one idea I had was to make a community page on Google+ where everyone can put their images, and then Laura and I can pick the ones we like and do our post that way. It is just an idea at this stage.