Monochrome Madness Week 10
Welcome to another week of Monochrome Madness, week 10. That means we have been doing this for just over 2 months now, quite an achievement. Each week we are attracting more and more images, and from new people all the time. It has been fantastic. Remember the instructions for how to submit images are at the end of the post.
This image is one of the ones I took last weekend during my photography class. I love the gates and wanted to see what I could do with them and to see how making them black and white would go. I think it really suits it. I did put a new sky in it, and added a slight tone to give it an aged appearance. I could have removed the graffiti, but it didn’t seem important when I was doing the image.
Funny to see that Laura and I have similar subject matter, again.
As always the instruction are at the end. Some people have been sending me rather large files, I do resize them, but it makes it easier for me if they are already the correct size. I will do a post on how to resize images later this week so people can see how to do it. If you have trouble resizing, I don’t mind helping, but please let me know when you send it.
The other thing I would really appreciate is if people could put their names in the file names, so I know whose images belong to who, can just be a blog name. Enjoy the Monochrome Madness this week.
- 1/ ludwig.photos
- 2/ RITVA’S ART – Photography
- 3/ infraredrobert
- 4/ Macro Masterpieces
- 5/ flaxworxnz
- 6/ J’s Eye…
- 7/ EL BUENO, EL FEO Y EL MALO
- 8/ POINTS OF VIEW
- 9/ Eyes to Heart
- 10/ Jim van Iterson
- 11/ Atlantis Explorer
- 12/ The Infinite Fountain
- 13/ Photographs by James Collett
- 14/ Shot Just Right Photography
- 15/ Clever Fox Photography
- 16/ daysandmonths
- 17/ Capturing Little Moments
- 18/ I do wander everywhere
- 19/ CHRIS BREEBAART PHOTOGRAPHY
- 20/ Port Folio
- 21/ thechangingpalette
- 22/ MyBlog – solaner
- 23/ SMONTS
- 24/ photographybykent
- 25/ THOUGH I FALL
- 26/ Sue Karski
- 27/ BrooklynBystander
- 28/ The Shady Tree
- 29/ ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA
- 30/ The Weekly Minute
- 31/ THROUGH MY EYES
- 32/ Madison Baltodano Photography
- 33/ Fine Arts Journal
- 34/ Applying for an Artistic License
- 35/ paulmellingphotography
- 36/ EdMooneyPhotography
- 37/ Cardinal Guzman
- 38/ MITTENED HANDS Photography
- 39/ James Keegan
- 40/ A Gypsy’s Chronicles
- 41/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 42/ FINISTERRE
- 43/ KKEITH, PHOTOGRAPHER: THE PHOTOBLOG
- 44/ Robyn Graham Photography
- 45/ Road Tripping Europe
- 46/ VISUAL VENTURING
- 47/ pkphotooftheday
- 48/ “There was a Time”
- 49/ through the viewfinder …
- 50/ Quarksire
- 51/ EM’S PHOTOGRAPHY ADVENTURE
- 52/ Sally’s world365
- 53/ LUIS O. GUTIERREZ PHOTOGRAPHY
- 54/ 18 MILLION PIXELS
- 55/ MICHAEL GOIMA PHOTOGRAPHY
- 56/ COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR
- 57/ Travels and Trifles
- 58/ Laura Macky
- 59/ Leanne Cole
Now, if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be as small as it can be, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- You have until the following Monday morning to get your entries to me. Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.