Monochrome Madness Week 11
Welcome to another week of Monochrome Madness. It is yet another great week. I am so lucky, I spend all week getting a steady supply of emails with new images and then I get to see the next weeks images one by one, then I start the new post and slowly they all come together in a gallery.
This is an old image of mine that I took in October last year. I used the colour version for a post, last week, I think it was, and after I posted it, well it got me thinking, how would it look in monochrome? I have tried a few things on it, not sure any of it actually works, but it was fun trying some stuff. Not sure about the colour, so if I did anything else with it, I think I would change that.
As per usual following the gallery will be the instructions on how to submit images. Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
- 1/ Renaissance Musings
- 2/ DAN SHEHAN PHOTOGRAPHY
- 3/ Ludwig Keck
- 4/ RITVA’S ART – Photography
- 5/ Tide Line Still Life
- 6/ Sean Lowcay
- 7/ Killing time with a camera…
- 8/ HUTCHPHOTOGRAPHY2020
- 9/ onefabric
- 10/ Taking One Day At A Time
- 11/ Clever Fox Photography
- 12/ Eyes to Heart
- 13/ Photography Craft: Exposure Triangle, Overview
- 14/ THE SHADY TREE
- 15/ PICTURES AND PARAGRAPHS
- 16/ THOUGH I FALL
- 17/ Macro Masterpieces
- 18/ flaxworxnz
- 19/ TINY LESSONS BLOG
- 20/ ON NATURE
- 21/ thechangingpalette
- 22/ EdMooneyPhotography
- 23/ J’s Eye…
- 24/ VISUAL VENTURING
- 25/ A Gypsy’s Chronicles
- 26/ Cardinal Guzman
- 27/ BrooklynBystander
- 28/ MITTENED HANDS Photography
- 29/ Maverick Mist
- 30/ lisakimmorley.com
- 31/ Dawn Whitehand: Visual Artist
- 32/ Sally’s world365
- 33/ James Keegan
- 34/ Applying for an Artistic License
- 35/ FINISTERRE
- 36/ brightpigments
- 37/ Quarksire
- 38/ daysandmonths
- 39/ 18 MILLION PIXELS
- 40/ KKEITH, PHOTOGRAPHER: THE PHOTOBLOG
- 41/ Road Tripping Europe
- 42/ pkphotooftheday
- 43/ “There was a time”
- 44/ LAURA MACKY
- 45/ photographybykent
- 46/ LUIS O. GUTIERREZ PHOTOGRAPHY
- 47/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 48/ EM’S PHOTOGRAPHY ADVENTURE
- 49/ Wendy Philip P h o t o g r a p h y
- 50/ Leanne Cole
Now, if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be as small as it can be, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it.
Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.