Monochrome Madness Week 15
Welcome to another week of Monochrome Madness. A much smaller collection this week. Still lots of great images to look at.
I took this image recently when my friend lent me her macro lens. There are lots of these in my garden, and this one was taken in the backyard.
Laura Macky has done it all now, and the kitchen sick, sorry Laura I had to say something. If you would like more information about her image, she has written a post called the Kitchen Sink. Laura is a wonderful person and has written a post on how you can help me, Monochrome Madness – Your Help Needed.
Again, for those that have submitted images, please remember to check your images for comments left by other people. If you would like to enter, then please follow all the instructions laid out at the end of this post. If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it is before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it is after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
Please enjoy this week’s gallery of monochrome images.
- 1/ It Goes On
- 2/ Cardinal Guzman
- 3/ daPonte Photography
- 4/ The Weekly Minute
- 5/ J.T. Avery Photography
- 6/ DAN SHEHAN PHOTOGRAPHY
- 7/ LUIS O. GUTIERREZ PHOTOGRAPHY
- 8/ thechangingpalette
- 9/ Fine Arts Journal
- 10/ THOUGH I FALL
- 11/ BLUE SPECTRUM PHOTOGRAPHY
- 12/ brightpigments
- 13/ The Republic of Ann
- 14/ Road Tripping Europe
- 15/ Capturing Little Moments
- 16/ lisakimmorley.com
- 17/ Maverick Mist
- 18/ EdMooneyPhotography
- 19/ The Infinite Fountain
- 20/ Applying for an Artistic License
- 21/ “There was a time”
- 22/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 23/ James Keegan
- 24/ VISUAL VENTURING
- 25/ SLOW SHUTTER SPEED
- 26/ the boring lens
- 27/ A Gypsy’s Chronicles
- 28/ HUTCHPHOTOGRAPHY2020
- 29/ PICTURES AND PARAGRAPHS
- 30/ pkphotooftheday
- 31/ MITTENED HANDS
- 32/ Taking One Day At A Time
- 33/ FINISTERRE
- 34/ Quarksire
- 35/ CHRIS BREEBAART PHOTOGRAPHY
- 36/ Laura Macky
- 37/ Leanne Cole
Now, if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be as small as it can be, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it.
Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.